Whether you’re joining us on Zoom or the Disability Unite livestream, there are many ways to participate during and after the conference. Here is a guide to help you navigate the event and how to stay connected online via #NYCDiCon21 and offline.
Follow us on Social Media
Expert Consultation Appointments
From 5:30 to 7:30 PM, you can schedule a time to discuss the accessibility of your website or other digital products with an expert! You can schedule your appointment when you register for the conference. Slots are limited so register soon!
If you have already registered for the conference, you can email [email protected] as an alternative.
Participate on Social Media
Use the hashtags NYCDiCon21 and #GAAD to join the conversation online. Be sure to describe any images using alt-text. Refer to our Accessible Social Media guide to learn how!
Questions to Inspire your Social Media Posts
- What is one thing that you learned today?
- What is one thing that surprised you from the content you saw or heard today?
- Did any of the speakers say something that you really connected with?
- What are some of the things that you and your community advocate for and are those similar to the things you learned today?
- What is one thing that you can start doing after this event to improve the accessibility of your digital products for the disability community?